Monday, 20 January 2014

Australia

January 15, 2014

Graham in Australia sent this card.  He writes that he lives in a rural area of South Australia in a little town.  He says that the town grows grapes for wine.  Since it is a coastal town they export farm produce and lead from the port.

Graham writes about himself that he is a grandfather of two that he loves dearly.  He hopes that I had a nice Christmas and New Year.


 I have seen this stamp before, but there are a few things here I like.  I love it when I have the date on the card, and the temperature or a note about the weather.  Also, I enjoy seeing the different AirMail stickers from around the world.  Lastly, Graham put a dragonfly on the card.  I love dragonflies!


2 comments:

Mail Adventures said...

I like the postcard, but specially the stamps. I had never seen it, it's really funny!

Helen said...

Thanks!