Thursday 17 December 2020

Taiwan

 June 25, 2020

I'm back!  Sorry it's been such a long time, but things have been busy around here. Or at least it feels like it has been busy here.

I haven't been sending cards for a few months, but I have received a few that I haven't got around to logging. In interest of time, I'll probably post a few cards without transcribing all of the messages.


This first card since my long break came way back in June. It was sent by a 15 year old girl from Taiwan. She has seen Tremors, one of my favourite films too.  She wondered about Hollywood or movie channels in Japan, if they were in Japanese or English....both! 


Melody sent this card and wrote a long and friendly message! It's so long that I don't really have time to write it all out. It had another unusual thing about it, it came in the plastic envelope that postcards are usually sold in.  The card itself was stamped and cancelled, but it arrived here with the sleeve on!





And, here is the stamp she used. I think it is cute!





No comments: