Sunday, 20 September 2026

US and Spain

 August 26, 2026

These cards arrived on the same day and I haven't updated for a for a few days, so...here goes...


This card came from the US and is a picture card. The sender pasted a very generic type-written message on the back of the card. It was a bit disappointing really. (I don't know if the sender has some personal reason to use a typewritten non-personalized message.) She did use some nice stamps on the back.






The second card I received that day was from a sender in Spain. She actually drew the picture on the front of the card and hoped that it arrived with good battle scars, but it arrived in perfect condition!


I'm not often a fan of handmade cards, but this one was for one of my hobbies, so I really like it!


The stamp she used on the card. Very cool!




No comments: