Sunday, 19 January 2014

United States of America

January 15, 2014

Rachel from Idaho sent me this old-fashioned card.  She writes that my story is amazing, going overseas to travel to another country and finding love.  Sometimes it amazes me too!

She continues that she is in college studying to be a jazz vocalist but hopes to be able to travel one day.  She cannot pick a favourite movie, but writes that right now she likes a movie called The Decoy Bride.  She says that she isn't normally a fan of cheesy romances, but David Tennant from Doctor Who is in it.


Dolly Helps Teacher
Rachel put the most interesting stamp on her card...I didn't even know they had stamps with this character on them! 

A very young Daniel Radcliffe as Harry Potter.
Plus a sticker of a Disney Princess.

I love the stamp of course. Thank you for Postcrossing!

2 comments:

Mail Adventures said...

Oh, I really like this postcard. I love doll papers, but I receive few postcards with them so far. Here is my little collection, in case you fell curious about: https://plus.google.com/photos/108189801195027432974/albums/5751734639768344097

Helen said...

Thanks! You have a nice little collection. I love your Pippi Longstocking card!

I've seen another one of these Dolly Dingle cards on Postcrossing, but it wasn't sent to me :-(

Thanks for commenting!