Monday 12 May 2014

Netherlands - Movie Card

May 9, 2014

Renate sent a lovely movie card from the Netherlands.  It shows a movie that I adore, The English Patient.  I have read the novel by Michael Ondaatje too and it is excellent.

Renate writes that she loves movies.  She lists off a few of her favourites including, (500) Days of Summer, When Harry Met Sally, Little Miss Sunshine and Bridesmaids. She mentioned a few non-English movies too, but I haven't seen them unfortunately.  She sends best wishes to me and my husband, and wishes me a happy Postcrossing.


I love this card!  Thanks Renate.

What an interesting stamp.  I'm not sure what a buffalo has to do with grapes...but I'd be happy to find out! Anyone know?

2 comments:

Mail Adventures said...

I also like this movie a lot. I saw it long time ago. Maybe I should see it again...

And the stamp, yes: very interesting!

Helen said...

I thought you might like the stamp :-)

It is a lovely movie....Colin Firth plays the "baddie" though! The book is great if you have the chance to read it.