Monday 28 April 2014

Russian Cards

April 7, 2014

I have two Russian postcards for you this time and they are both rather interesting.  I hope you like them!

Kate sent this great Alice in Wonderland card.  The picture shows Alice from the novel.  Around the card are sentences from the book in Russian.  Kate was lovely enough to translate them for me, but I'm not lovely enough to type them out for you!

I really like this imaginative card!


*****
Maria sends this cards with her greetings from Russia.  She writes that she is 23 and lives in Moscow.  She enjoys travelling and she collects magnets from all over the world.  She has items from 60 countries already.    She sends her best wishes, along with her sending date and the temperature that day, March 24th.  It was 18 degrees Celsius and sunny too.

Marilyn Smile (" World Movie Legends" series)
Thank you very much Kate and Maria!  Lovely cards :-)

2 comments:

Heather said...

the Alice in Wonderland card is lovely. Gazing through that door sparks my imagination.

Helen said...

Thank you! I like it too. I love pictures of open doors, the possibilities are so intriguing...

Thanks for commenting today!