Monday 2 June 2014

Estonia

May 30, 2014

Kaire sent this card to me from Estonia.  She wrote that she is writing from her summer place and only brought a few cards with her.  She apologized for not having a card that matches my wish-list, but then said this one shows both ends of the lifecycle of yarn :-)!

She writes that she likes to knit and crochet, and she usually has a couple of works going on at once. To limit the number of unfinished projects she has a rule: She can't start anything new if she hasn't finished two older works before.  That works well for her.

She sends her best wishes.


Interesting stamps.  I have no idea if these are normal stamps for Estonia or not.  


2 comments:

fatmonica said...

Hi Helen!I got your postcard today and on it you said you'd visited my blog so I thought I'd return the favour!So I came and saw you had two.Love looking at all the postcards you've received especially the film related.This one's great though-I love the look on the sheep's face as he looks at the socks!
Thanks for the postcard,I love it!

Helen said...

I'm so glad that you like it!

Thanks for visiting.

This is a cute card, in spite of what the sender said!

For some reason lately, I have been getting a few crafters who do postcrossing. It's fun trying to find good cards for them.