Tuesday 5 August 2014

Macau

July 29, 2014

I was happy to receive this card as it comes from Macau.  Macau is still a fairly rare country to receive a postcard from, and even more interestingly for me, I've been there!  My husband and I took a trip to Hong Kong a few years ago and from there went to Macau for a day trip.  I would like to stay longer!

Martha sent me this art card and writes that it is nice to "meet" me.  She's from Macau which is at South of China.  This postcard is from the Macau Museum of Art.  It's an exhibition of art that is there now.  She loves this oil painting very much.

Fernand Leger - The Medrano Circus
About the stamps she writes "Saw that you're from Japan.  So give you a sushi stamp~taste good!  I love Japan Sushi very much."

Well, I love these stamps, although I'm not really from Japan, I just live here! The Sushi does look good and I have the sneaking suspicion that I might have been to the place in the stamp, but I'm not completely sure.



Thanks Martha!

No comments: