Monday 22 September 2014

Singapore Goodies

September 10, 2014

I recently received an envelope full of great stuff from Shan in Singapore.  I got the two postcards below,


a keyring from Singapore, a Hello Kitty bandage, and a money envelope with 10 Singaporean cents in it.  Sadly, the keyring's plastic was stuck to the view postcard and caused a bit of damage.



All of this great stuff was in an envelope, but there wasn't a note.  On the outside of the envelope she wrote, "Greetings from Singapore, something in kanji, How are you?"

This fabulous, beautiful stamp went almost all the way across the envelope.  How gorgeous is this?

I did feel a bit odd registering it however.  I didn't know which postcard to use, so I put both on my wall!

Thank you Shan!  I appreciate this lovely envelope.

No comments: