Monday 6 October 2014

Netherlands

September 26, 2014

Jannypim sent me a nice note on the back of her card.  She wrote that she lives in the countryside of the Netherlands.  She rides her bike through the fields going to her job in the hospital. She is in the midst of a shift change now.  Sleeping in the daytime when the weather is still warm.  She bades me to enjoy all that I am doing, and says bye!



I know nothing about the stamps, but the top one is unusual for me.  Readers, any ideas?
Thanks Jannypim!

2 comments:

Scriptor Senex said...

vredespaleis means peace palace and the stamp celebrates the fact that the Peace Palace in The Hague was a hundred years old in 2013. The building is a striking monument in The Hague and every year thousands of tourists visit it.

Helen said...

Wonderful! Thank you so much :-) I knew that someone would be able to help me with the stamp!

Thank you for commenting.