Monday 17 November 2014

Great Britain - Movie

November 12, 2014

Scott sent this great card with a lot of chatty text, which I of course, love to receive.  I'll fill you in on some of it!

Hi there Helen and many postcrossing greetings from the UK! How are you?  Have you ever been here before? I have never been to Japan but my brother has, twice!  This set of Movie stamp cards has been sitting in my postcard drawer waiting to be sent to you especially! Have you seen "Bend it Like Beckham"? I think it's a great film.  I also like Strictly Ballroom, Tremors, and I like Priscilla, Queen of the Desert!  I am writing and sending this to you from London where I have lived for nearly 20 years, how did that happen? I am originally from Scotland so I go back there twice a year.  Best wishes from me to you, Scott.

He sent along his website address too.  It's all postcards and makes for some good reading too!


Great British Film (Bend it Like Beckham)
 I really like this stamp of the mailbox in the wall!


Thanks Scott!

No comments: