Friday 5 December 2014

New Zealand

November 21, 2014

Fie sent this beautiful card all the way from New Zealand.  She's another person who is a long way from home.

She writes, " Woaw, living in Japan, that's awesome.  I'm a Danish girl currently living in New Zealand.  I'm a dairy farmer, so it's up early every morning but I love watching the sun rise from behind the mountains :-D   Take care XX Fie"

NZ Series II: 1 of 4.  The four passenger De Havilland Fox Moth was used extensively by Air Travel (NZ) LTD.  This pioneering airline played an important part in servicing isolated areas of the West Coast of New Zealand in the 30's and early 40's  


A Christmas stamp!  I also like seeing the airmail stickers.  I haven't seen any from Japan. I don't know if they use them here.

No comments: