Thursday 12 March 2015

Russia - Actress in Black and White

March 9, 2015

Varya sent me a great card from Russia.  It was also the first one in a long time where the sender talked about themself and asked me a great question.  Read on!

"Greetings from Moscow!  My name is Varya, I'm 28.

I like movies, but it's very hard to tell which one is my favourite.  The Fifth Element, maybe? I like sci-fi movies mostly.  But today I'm watching "Citizen Kane" and I'm enjoying it very much.  I have a dream to watch all the movies from top 100 of one of movie journals.

What is the thing that is most different in Canada and Japan in your opinion?

Happy Postcrossing!"

Actress Tamara Desni, London, 1930
I had never heard of Tamara Desni before, so I was grateful to receive this card.



Thanks so much Varya.

No comments: