Thursday 28 May 2015

China

May 9, 2015

SanYan sent me this great card from China.  I sent her back quite a long thank you for it, I hope she didn't think too badly of me or that it was too hard to read for her!

"Greetings from China!"

"A postcard of Remin Road in the city Dalian, and in the period of Japanese occupation.  It was called the "YAMAGATA" street in Dairen City.  Wish you like it!
I love Japan, Japanese anime, Tokyo Tower, Shinjuku Park.  I would watch Naruto and One Piece every week if possible.  My favourite is Digimon.  2014.8.1 I watched the 15th anniversary through the Internet.  Now, what I look forward to most is Digimon Adventure tri. which will be on at 2015.5.6.  I am very expected!  (I think that she probably means excited.)

Renmin Road
 I love this fish stamp!  I don't think I've seen it before.

No comments: