Tuesday 19 May 2015

Great Britain

April 25, 2015

This really interesting card came from Natalie.  She wrote me a lovely long message on the back of the card. I'll excerpt some of it for you.

She writes, " I hope this post card finds you well. Sorry it is late in reaching you.  Have been unwell ...".  She goes on to say, " The Grand Budapest Hotel is one of my favourite films too.  I also love all of the LOTR films and they're also my favourite books along with The Hobbit. "

"This card depicts Gas Street Basin in Birmingham City Centre, it's where most of the canals dock and the bridge now has lots of little padlocks on it.  Birmingham now has its very own love-lock bridge :)  Happy Postcrossing, Natalie"

Electric
by TIMMBURGESS

I thought I'd post this even though it isn't a "stamp" as it is quite interesting!


No comments: