Monday 6 July 2015

Belarus - Food

June 25, 2015

Zhanna sent this delicious looking card to me.  I wonder what flavour those cupcakes are?

She writes," Hello!  My name is Zhanna.  I'm living in a small village by a river.  I like reading books.  The last book was Pet Sematary by Stephen King.  It's really great book!  Did you read it?  I like travelling too, watching films and series, going for a walk, taking photos and listen to K-Pop.  I was never in Japan and in Canada, but I think one day I want to visit these countries.

Have a nice summer!  Zhanna"

I don't think I have read Pet Sematary.  I have read a lot of Stephen King, but not that particular book.



 This stamp looks quite unusual to me.  It seems a bit like it is just a sticker and not a stamp at all.  Perhaps a new design?  It is cute.

No comments: