Friday 31 July 2015

China - Movie card

July 21, 2015

Hana sent this card from China, but wrote that she had just sent me another one on her other account. However, she didn't say for sure which one it was, so I'm not completely certain.  I think it was this one but she didn't answer my thank you note when I asked her.

This sender also used fabulous stamps and wrote a lovely note, "Hello! Again!  It's very coincident that my another account got your address  too today.  So, I'm sending you the second movie card.  I've never seen this movie before, did you?  Hope you'll enjoy them.  Happy Postcrossing!!! Hana Chen."

I haven't seen this movie, but I would like to.  The writer is good as are the actors.


These stamps are lovely too.  And that little sticker on the end is cute!


Thanks for your cards Hana!

No comments: