Monday 21 December 2015

United States - Handicrafts

December 4, 2015

This is a little bit of a complaint.  I sometimes feel that just because I live in a country that doesn't speak English, people think _I_ can't speak English, or I'm a little bit stupid or something.  Perhaps it is just that some people don't want to write a lot on their cards, but when I receive a post card with big letters and a tiny message, I wonder why they don't write more about themselves or the card or the things on my profile.

Je ne sais pas!  (And after 18 years in Japan, that is almost all the French I remember!)

I got this nice and colourful card from Nori in the US. She writes, "I grew up near Paducah, KY, which is know as "Quilt City USA." I can barely sew on a button!  Haha! NORI"

Puddle, 55" x 44". C. Mia Rozmyn, 1993

No comments: