Wednesday 24 February 2016

Russia

February 15, 2016

This card came all the way from Russia and was sent by Nastia.  She wrote a long and very friendly note on the back of her card. I think she is a new postcrosser and I love her enthusiasm.  I hope she keeps it!

Nastia wrote,"Hello!  My name is Nastia. I'm 29 years old and I'm from Russia, Moscow.  I work in supplement, so have many business trips.  I love travelling and get acquainted with new people.

I really want to visit Japan, but now, because of currency, it is rather expensive.  So I only can watch travel programmes about it.

I love mountain, skiing, drawing, practising English language.  I dream to meet the man of my love and be happy!!!

My favorite movie is Last Holiday, 2006 year.  Advice you.

Have a nice day!!"

Thank you so much Nastia.  I like the movie Last Holiday a lot. It is a Queen Latifah film and rather a lot of fun.  Enjoy postcrossing!


Sergijev Possad.  Trinity-St Sergius Monastery

No comments: