Saturday 2 April 2016

China - Food

March 25, 2016

This personally embellished card came my way from Lin in China.  She decorated the back with stickers and coloured writing, it looks like she took her time with it.  It's great.  She even wrote some Japanese on the front of the card.  Too bad I had to ask my husband what it said, but that's on me, not her.

She wrote, "Hello! Greeting from CHINA! :-)  My name is Lin.  I'm 13 years old.  I live in Hainan Island of China.  There is very hot now! :) I like eating cakes, so I chooes this cake postcard for you! I'm a new PCer.  hope you can like this card!  Japan is a beautiful country! I like Fuji mountain! Last, hope you have a nice day! :-)"


Thanks Lin!  I hope you have as much fun as I have doing Postcrossing.  I think you are off to a good start!

No comments: