Monday 8 August 2016

Switzerland - Food Related

July 29, 2016

Simone sent this intriguing card to me from Switzerland.  I always wanted to go to Switzerland when I was a child.  I think it was because I read Heidi and wanted to meet her and Grandfather!

Simone wrote about the card and about the movies that she likes on the back, so I really enjoyed receiving this one.  

She wrote,
"Greetings from Switzerland! We live here on the lake of Zurich and now we have so hot and go swim every day.  The picture on the postcard is a popular brand of ice cream.  All peoples love them! We say, 'Ich will ein Seehund-Glace' on English: I need a seal-ice cream.  I LOVE the movie Oblivion and the Man in the Iron Mask.  And Gone Girl.  The book "Cry Baby" is so crazy!! And I love to cooking, that's my relaxing. ❤️

Greetings, Simone ❤️"

She noted that it was 32℃ and sunny



Really interesting stamps, but as usual, I have no information about them.


No comments: