Wednesday 28 September 2016

Japan - Books

September 20, 2016

This lovely card with a cool postal cancellation and stamp came from Japan.  It was sent with a friendly note from Yoshizu.

She wrote,

"From Yoshizu

Hello, I live in Kobe which is a port town.

I like reading and watching Japanese costume drama on TV.

Happy Postcrossing."


I like this series of cards!

This is a very cool cancellation mark.  It shows one of the same characters as on on the stamp.  Lovely isn't it?  It says something like "Greetings from Post-Bear and Friends".  Post-Bear is the mailman bear in the middle of the cancellation mark.


Thank you Yoshizu!



2 comments:

Mail Adventures said...

That's sweet. Those Japanese cancellations are wonderful.

Helen said...

Some of them really are. I still haven't figured out how to get an interesting one from my city though :-(