Tuesday 1 November 2016

Germany

October 24, 2016

Karin sent this philosophic card from Germany to me with a nice note.

She wrote,

"Hello, sorry, but I don't have a card from your wishlist.... :-(
My name is Karin and I am 40 years old.

In my free-time I'd love to playing guitar, and every Wednesday I have my lessons.  Time for me to enjoy and relax. Friday, my son will be 18 years old.  We will celebrate it with family and friends.  Karin"

Actually, my wish list is just that, a wish list.  It is just things that I am interested in.  I do put at the bottom that I'd enjoy receiving something that the sender is interested in and hearing about that.  I'm happy with a nice view too.  I know it can be difficult to find interesting postcards in some places...I live in a city that has very few cards available.


This is quite interesting, especially when you contemplate the message on the card!

Everything is possible for the quiet mind.
Meister Eckhart


No comments: