Thursday 15 December 2016

Actor in Sepia - United States

December 5, 2016

This great card that is just up my alley came from the US and was sent by Vicki.  She wrote a lovely note on the back about herself and movies she likes.  You know that makes me extremely happy!

She wrote,

"Hello Helen, my name is Vicki, I live in a small town north of Houston Texas.

I am a big fan of old movies.  Casablanca is one, African Queen and Gone with the Wind are a couple more.  A more recent film would be The Martian.

Wishing you Joy and Peace
Vicki"

Humphrey Bogart
Looks like a vintage card to me...I love it ๐Ÿ˜

There were two interesting stamps on the card too.  I've probably mentioned that I'm not much of an Elvis fan, but it is a nice stamp.  Too bad the cancellation covers most of his face.  I like the flower stamp too.  

No comments: