Thursday 5 October 2017

Germany

September 8, 2017

This card, complete with a couple of lovely stamps and chatty note on the back arrived recently.  Katrin wrote an interesting note which covered all of the back of the card. I love that!

She wrote,
"Hello Helen, nice to meet you!  Autumn, my favorite season is near and today we had some thunderstorms and finally cooler temperatures-I'm no fan of summer heat. But I'm a fan of British films. My absolute Fave is 'The Full Monty', but I like 'Billy Elliot', 'Calendar Girls' and the 'Best Exotic Marigold Hotel' as well. And I do like the films of Lasse Hallstrom, all of them, but the movie of 'Salmon Fishing in the Yemen' and, 'An Untamed Life' best. Have a good fall! Katrin


These are a couple of really great stamps. I don't think that I've seen them before. 


No comments: