Thursday 14 June 2018

Germany

June 9, 2018

This card came from Germany and was sent by Christian.

He wrote,

Hello Helen,

I'm Christian from Germany. I live in Wenden, Sauerland region. I collect cats and other animal postcards. I hope you'll like this card.

Greetings, Christian


Now, sad to say, I don't actually know anything about this card.  I am fairly certain that the woman is from Game of Thrones, but I am not completely sure.  Can a reader confirm for me?
The back of the card was well decorated too. I rarely do that, but I don't mind when other people do it! I like the car stamp too! Must be a series since I have received another one similar to this.


1 comment:

Mail Adventures said...

I hadn't seen the whole series (I saw until Ireach the chapters filmed in my town!), but I can confirm you that this woman is the actress Emilia Clarke, in the role of the character "Daenerys Targaryen", of Game of Thrones series.