Thursday 6 September 2018

United States

July 26, 2018

Margaret sent me a lovely black and white card with very colourful writing on the back. It was lovely and friendly and I enjoyed receiving this one and the great stamps on the card too.

She wrote;

Hello Helen,
Greetings from Utah where we have lots of snow like Canada :-)
Ansel Adam's photos are very beautiful.  My daughter in law grew up in Medicine Hat Canada.
There is NO snow here now! Today will be 96℉ and HOT!! Today we are going boating and will enjoy the water and the SUN. I am a knitter and love it so much I have to discipline myself to get my chores done first. :-)

Margaret

Maroon Bells, near Aspen, Colorado, 1951,
Ansel Adams
Look at these great stamps.  I had been reading about the Mr Rogers documentary at the time that I received the card, so the stamps seemed timely.  And I love the butterfly one too. 



No comments: