Friday 1 February 2019

Philippines - Tea

December 27, 2018

This great card came to me near the end of 2018 from the Philippines.  Miguel wrote a lovely friendly note on his card and used cool stamps so it was a very happy Postcrossing for me!

He wrote,

Dear Helen,

Hello from Manilla! I hope htis postcard reaches you well and that you are doing fine. You wrote that you like tea. May I ask what kind you drink? Personally, I like Jasmine tea. I don't know why they failed to include that in this postcard. I went to Taiwan last week and I enjoyed Jasmine Milk Tea. I must have had 10 servings of it. I would very much like to experience a Japanese tea ceremony. I'm sure tradition would add some kind of flavor to the tea. 

Yours, 
Miguel


Herbal Tea Selection
Photo by marilyn barbone


Cool Stamps!

No comments: