Tuesday 2 July 2019

Czech Republic

May 7, 2019

This interesting multicard came to me from Yvona in the Czech Republic. She wrote a note on the back in very small writing, so was able to say quite a lot! I wish I could do that, but it doesn't work for me!

Yvona wrote;

Hello Helen!

Greetings from the Czech Republic! My name is YVONA, I am 54 years old and I have 2 adult daughters and 2 little grandchildren. We live in DECIN, a small town in the north of Cz, but I work in USTI NAD LABEM where I also spent all my childhood. We have a family house close to a forest with hens and goats in our garden.

Last time I watched movie, Bohemian Rhapsody, I love it a lot, because I've loved QUEEN :)

Best wishes, YVONA


I really like these stamps, but I have no idea if they are real people or from literature or what their significance is.  Readers?


No comments: