Tuesday 6 August 2019

Russia - Books

July 2, 2019

I enjoy receiving postcards from people who take the time to write a lot. Their cards are fun to receive.  I try and write a lot on my cards, I'm not sure if the receivers always appreciate it though.

This card came from Irina in Russia.  She wrote a lot, but it was a good thing!

She wrote,

Hello, Helen! Greetings from Astrakhan from the south of Russia ;-) My name is Irina, I'm 20. I'm studying foreign languages: German, English and French. I dream to visit as much countries and places as I can. I have a big family: mother, father, sister and brother. My grandma lives with us too.

I like reading books (detectives and romances). I can't imagine my life without sport: ice-hockey, football, ice skating, volleyball and etc. 

I really like tea. I don't drink any coffee. 

My region is famous for watermelon, fish and the river Volga. Our main attraction is the Kremlin of Astrakhan, you can find photos in Internet. It's old, but very beautiful, I think. 

Have a good day.


No comments: