Wednesday 21 August 2019

United States - Art Card

July 5, 2019

Yufang sent this card to me from the US. She used great stamps on the back and wrote a chatty note about herself and movies that she loves on the back.  I love this kind of card!

She wrote;

Hello Helen!
Greetings from New York City (Brooklyn). USA! 

My name is Yufang, came from Taiwan 16 years ago. I love to read, play piano, and collect stamps. My favorite movies are "Scent of a Woman", "Amelie", and lots of good action movies.  I definitely love Daniel Craig's Bond movies! He actually lives about 10-minute walk from my house! :-) Hope all is well! Yufang

PS. You live in my dream country!


Woman reading in a Forest - Gyula Benczur

Look at these wonderful stamps!  Greta Garbo, Love and Celebrate! How wonderful.  I've never seen such a good example of the Garbo stamp before. I love it!



No comments: