Friday 8 May 2020

Russia - Food

March 13, 2020

This card came to me in an envelope from Katya in Russia. She sent along a translation of the recipe on the card which was a lovely thing to do. She also wrote a lot, which is nice to see!

She wrote,

"Hello Helen!
Konnichiwa! You received this postcard from 30 y.o. Ukrainian girl Katya. Now I live in Kaluga city, Russia, with my husband, our 3, 5 y.o daughter Tonya and our 1,5 y.o. cat Pixel. My hobbies are foreign languages (I know English & Spanish, learning Korean), music, Spanish and Asian culture. I love Japanese & dream to travel there some day!

I want to look at flowering sakuras!

As you like food, this card with a berries cake is for you.

Happy Spring!

Katya"


Along with the postcard and translation, Katya sent some cool notepaper in different fruit shapes.  It's really nice to receive envelopes with fun stuff in them.


This is just part of the envelope Katya sent.  Look at the very cool stamps she used!



No comments: