Wednesday 2 September 2020

Taiwan - Movie Card

June 2, 2020

This card arrived back in June and was a nice surprise. I haven't seen the movie on the front however. It came from Penny in Taiwan. She wrote a lovely friendly note and used amazing stamps on the card.


She wrote,
Hello Helen,
I have been to Yamagata for 2 time, both of them are going to Zao, cause I want to see the Jyuhyo (Snow Monsters) with blue sky! And I saw it in second time trip! Lucky me.

Penny

[Mt. Zao in Yamagata-ken is famous for strange snow formations in winter. The snow covers the trees, but the strong winds carve the snow and it looks like snow monsters. I've never seen them as Zao is more than 2 hours away and the roads aren't great in winter!]


I don't know anything about this film, I've never seen it or even heard of it!

These stamps that Penny used are amazing. I am not sure which one I like most.



Thank you Penny!

No comments: