Saturday 19 April 2014

Taiwan

March 29, 2014

Eunice writes a quick message from Taiwan.  She says, " Hello.  Now is 12°C outside, I'm watching my friend practicing drum.  It's so cool.  We both like music, next month our wind band is going to have a performance.  Hope everything will be fine.  Have a nice day!  ☺  By Eunice


I don't know about the card at all.  Unfortunately for me, the information is all in Chinese.  


The stamps are interesting, but I don't know anything about them. Readers?

2 comments:

Kiyo6083 said...

Hello,Helen!

I think it may be Pingxi Line. Can you find "平溪線" on the card?

The left stamp is "Presidential Office Building" and right one is "Chiang Kai-shek Memorial Hall."

If you have an interest, check here.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Presidential_Office_Building,_Taipei
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chiang_Kai-shek_Memorial_Hall

Have nice weekend!

Kiyo

Helen said...

Thanks Kiyo! I think that you are right about the Chiang Kai-Shek Memorial building....I've been there and thought the picture looked familiar. The other one, I'll trust you for!

Thank you so much :-)