Sunday 20 April 2014

Belarus

March 31, 2014

Anna sent this card to me from Belarus. She wrote, "Hope you'll like this sunny summer card.  I bought it in Greece last summer during vacation.  I miss sun, we haven't enough [of] it here in Belarus.  My name is Anna, I'm 33, live in Minsk with my husband and daughter.  I work as a technical writer in [an] IT company.  In my free time I like reading fantasy and cycling.  All the best!
At the bottom of the card she wrote these notes;  March 18, 2014, -2°C, cloudy, 8:37am.
Santorini, Greece
I was glad that Anna explained where she got the card.  I would love to go to Santorini and soak in the warmth and sun...but only for a day or two.  

How about this stamp?  It's an Ice Hockey World Championship stamp...Kind of cute to send it to a Canadian!   It's big and colourful and cool.  I love it!

Thanks Anna!

No comments: