Wednesday 23 July 2014

Germany

July 16, 2014

Katja sent this card from Germany for me.  She wrote," Here comes a little postcard from small village B near beautiful town Luneburg.  You know the "Waltons" in Canada too, I hope.  It was one of the first American series I had seen.  My favourite films are   "Jenseits der Stille"(a German film) and "Much Ado About Nothing" from and with Kenneth Branagh.

She closes by sending her best wishes to me.

The Waltons
There are a few comments I wanted to make.  Yes, we knew the Waltons in Canada, but my family never watched the show!  My mother didn't like it.

I haven't seen the German film she mentioned.  I'm sad as I generally like German films.

Kenneth Branagh and Much Ado About Nothing are both great!  I'm a big Branagh fan and have written about Much Ado in my Movie Column!

Thanks Katja!

No comments: