Thursday 24 July 2014

Taiwan

July 18, 2014

Tina sent this lovely card to me from Taiwan.  She says that it is her first time sending a card to Japan.  I'm doubly honoured then!

She says that the card shows Taiwan's famous attractions.  They are so beautiful.

She recently watched Transformers 4.  She thinks it was very exciting and there wasn't a dull moment in the film.    She thinks that Optimus Prime is handsome and Bumblebee is so cute!  She loves them!  She asks if I like them.  (Er...not too much!)

She signs off with her best wishes and hopes that I'll like this card.  I do, very much.  I also love her enthusiasm.



These stamps are quite beautiful.  Although the one with the children playing is cute, I really love the Purple Shiso card, otherwise known as Perilla frutescens. Shiso is a common herb in Japan.
Thank you Tina!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

It looks nice!
My postcard blog: selimspostcards.com

Helen said...

Thanks!