Friday 29 August 2014

Two from Germany

August 15, 2014

This particular entry is a twofer....you get two for the price of one!  Both cards arrived on the same day, from the same country.

***

This sender was brief but friendly!

He writes, "Hello!  Hope you like the card from Bavanie-Germany!  I am from Austria but live in Germany now.  Friendly greetings!"

Jetty with Boat on the Ammersee
***
Denise writes that this is a friendly hello from her in Germany.  She often sends this type of card to Japan or China, but maybe even I, not being Chinese, might be surprised to see there's some Asian architecture there.   The kings loved to be international.  

She asked if I would send her a card of my place in return.  She wishes me a happy postcrossing. 
Potsdam - Park Sanssouci - The Chinese House
***
I actually never send cards back to people unless it is a swap that we have pre-arranged. What do you do?  


1 comment:

Mail Adventures said...

I do the same. In fact, I consider a bit impolite to ask for a card without sending a card first. When I want to swap with someone, I always offer to write first.