Wednesday 18 February 2015

Iceland

February 10, 2015

I received this card and I was quite excited at first because it is from a new country for me, Iceland.  However, I believe it is a self-printed card that the sender sends out to many people.  It's a little disappointing, but I do appreciate the stamp.

The sender printed a very generic message on the back...printed by computer, not even by hand.  Le sigh.

He said, "Hi my name is Stefan and I live in Reykjavik the capital of Iceland."  That's it.

I have no idea what the pictures show, except for the very obvious one on the top row!


Very interesting stamp.  I'd love to know what it represents!


3 comments:

Mail Adventures said...

I would feel exactly like you...

Isn't the stamp a musical instrument?

Mail Adventures said...

This is an issue for Europa Stamps, 2014; issued on 27th March. This is a musical instrument (I don't know the name). The designer is Örn Smári Gíslason.
I was curious, so I look for it on Stampsworld.com!

Helen said...

Thank you Eva...I'll try bookmarking that site too.

I try not to be disappointed, but I try and write a personal message on my cards, I just think everyone else should too!