Monday 20 April 2015

Czech Republic & Netherlands

March 30, 2015

I'm giving you a two for one today!  They are from different countries, but are both interesting.
******
Dana wrote a short but nice message on the back of her card.  "Best wishes from Czech Republic!  On this card you can see part of the National Park Sumava - my favourite place.  Have a nice time."

Sumava - Bohemian Forest
 The stamps on the back are amazing.  I have the feeling that the two on the right are fairy tale related, but I don't have proof.  The round one is also quite interesting.


******
Martin sent this great card from the Netherlands.  I love this card!

He writes,"I am Martin, 68 years old.  We have been married 49 years.  In the past I worked in a psychiatric hospital.  Together with patients we made prints and restored ancient biblical and bind magazines.  So I love books.  Greeting, Martin"

Woman Reading/In the Land of Books - Quint Buchholz
The stamps are also interesting!  I like the small house one, the other looks like van Gogh, but I can't swear to it.  


No comments: