Friday 3 July 2015

Japan - Gotochi Card

June 25, 2015

I was thrilled to get this card recently as it is a Gotochi Card that I didn't have.  It came from a Postcrosser in Japan.

"Hello!  My name is Mamiko.  I live in Kumamoto so I chose this Gotochi card and this is one of my favorite card because I like fruit.  The volume of production of the watermelon has most Kumamoto in Japan.  A watermelon is delicious in the summer.  To tell the truth I ate yesterday and maybe I will eat tomorrow.  I hope you like this card.  Later.  Mamiko"


Kumamoto Watermelon


These gorgeous stamps are a few years old....from 1984.  Gorgeous!!!  Mamiko wrote a little note next to them and said, " I hope you enjoy this ukiyo-e stamps!"  I do, I really do!

2 comments:

Justyna said...

Hello. I'm Justyna from Wroclaw, Poland. I'm interested SWAP with you. Are you interested SWAP with me?
Happy Postcrossing
Justyna

Helen said...

No, I'm sorry. I don't do postcard swaps to other countries.

I am happy that you visited my blog today, however.