Saturday 15 August 2015

Germany - Triple Shot

August 4, 2015

I received 3 cards from Germany on August 4th so thought I'd combine them into one entry.

***
The first card comes from Lena.  She writes that she is a 15 year old girl from Germany.  She's on holiday for the next 6 weeks.  On Monday she will fly to Spain with her family for 3 weeks.  She's looking forward to it and hopes I will have a nice summer. 


***

Marcel sends his greetings from Germany and writes that he lives in Neuss, a small old city westside.  He says it is one of the oldest cities in Germany.  He hopes I like his card  from his hometown.  He wishes me all the best and a Happy Postcrossing. 


 Marcel used a couple of stamps on his card, the one on the right I haven't seen before.  Nice!

***

Hans sends many greetings from Germany. He was born in south Germany near the famous castle on the card.  He worked on ships for a few years and drove across the Great Lakes to Toronto, Montreal, Quebec and to the USA.  He wishes me all the best and bids me have a good time!

Neuschwanstein Castle

***

Thanks Lena, Marcel and Hans!

No comments: