Friday 23 October 2015

Singapore

September 29, 2015

Wilson sent this great card to me from Singapore.  He wrote a very nice message all about the movies he likes and what he does in his free time.

He said, "Greetings from sunny Singapore!

The Capitol Theatre is an iconic old cinema building that has recently been restored.  In its heydays, I'm sure it has screened Casablanca and the likes ;-) I love movies too--The Sound of Music, Jurassic Park, The Lion King, The Dark Knight, and--yes--Boyhood are some of my faves.  It was a pity Boyhood missed out on the Best Picture Oscar!

I write short stories/poetry in my spare time too--you can check out @LittleShortStories on Instagram or thelittleshortstories.tumblr.com for my photos + tales.

I've visited Naoshima this year and will be visiting Japan again next April.  Happy Postcrossing! WILSON 10 Sep 2015
Capitol Theatre, 1959
This is a lovely stamp.  I included the air mail sticker next to the stamp too.
Thanks Wilson!

No comments: