Friday 22 January 2016

Finland - Black and White with Book

January 12, 2016

Elli sent this cool card that looks like a still from an old black and white movie but probably isn't, from Finland.  She wrote a friendly note on the back too.

She writes, "Hi!  Greetings from Finland.  We have snow and -16oC at the moment.  We have had great northern lights this autumn and winter.

I love movies, my favourite ones are the Hunger Games movies.  I like Jennifer Lawrence a lot!

Best wishes, Elli"

I like the card, but there is no information about it on the back.  I don't know if it is a genuine old picture or a clever staging of a new one.  I can't even find anything about the name of the book.


I like this stamp, but as usual know nothing about it! I don't think I've seen it before.


No comments: