Wednesday 20 January 2016

Germany - Books

January 12, 2016

Hannes from Germany sent this cool black and white card with books to me.  His handwriting was a little hard to read, but his message was friendly and interesting.

He writes, "Hello, Kon Nichiwa! Greetings from Bavarie, Germany!
The card it printed in France-but I bought it in Germany-I haven't seen it in your liste-I like to read humor books and have Abo (?) to the P.M. magazine. I love also the NATURE, mostly the MOUNTAINS, where I like go hiking and take a lot of nice pictures! Happy New Year 2016!
"Sidolix" (Hannes)

The Reader (Anonyme)
2008 Hulton-Deutsch Collection/Corbis
Thank you Hannes!  This looks like me and my books!  (Well, it would if I was a man and had a table to put them on like this. )

1 comment:

Mail Adventures said...

This is a funny picture indeed!