Saturday 16 January 2016

United States

January 12, 2016

This interesting card came from Michigan and was sent by Diane.  She wrote a nice long message on the back for me.

Diane wrote, "Hello from Michigan!  Since you are originally from Canada, I thought you might like this card.  I love to visit Port Huron & the bridges.  The water is a beautiful sea green, and I love to watch the freighters go by.  I like to visit the lighthouses, too!  My daughter also likes to cross into Canada for a day visit.  Happy New Year! -Diane"

Blue Water Bridges
The twin spans of the Blue Water Bridges form an international connection between Port Huron, Michigan and Sarnia, Ontario, Canada.

2 comments:

Mail Adventures said...

I find this card very interesting too. I like postcards with bridges, and the idea of a bridge between two countries.

Helen said...

I'm not from this part of Canada, but I think there are a few bridges between the two countries. I like the idea too!

Thanks for commenting :-)