Thursday 21 April 2016

Germany

April 16, 2016

This card came from Germany and was sent by Barbara.  She got a little political at the end of the card...but in a fairly nice way.  I try and not bring up politics with my postcards.  I live in a country where I am not allowed to vote as I am not a citizen, and due to Canada's crazy stupid voting rules, I can't vote in Canada either.  

However, I don't particularly want to get political here either, so on with the card!

Barbara says, "Hallo, all my best wishes from Aachen in the very west of Germany.  I want to visit Japan in the nearly future, but my husband don't want because they are killing the thons[tuna]. All the Best!  Barbara"

 I like the stamp!  It seems like there have been a few interesting new stamps from Germany lately.
Add caption


No comments: