Wednesday 20 April 2016

Netherlands - Books and Reading

April 18, 2016

This beautiful card arrived in my mailbox and I thought it was so pretty.  The sender took some time with it too.  The back has washi tape and stickers all around it.  I don't go to as much trouble with my postcards, I try once in a while, but usually give up!

She writes,"Hello!

My name is Amy and I'm from the Netherlands.  I'm 25 years old and I work in a hospital in the surgery unit.  I really enjoy my work, even though it's very busy and chaotic! Best wishes!"

Such a lovely whimsical card.  I really love it.
And these stamps!  Very nice!  


A really nice postcrossing.  Thank you Amy!

2 comments:

Mail Adventures said...

It's really nice. I love illustrations about reading; I've just published some on the blog.

Helen said...

Thanks! Yes, I really like it too. I'm a bookworm, so I appreciate book related cards!