Thursday 27 October 2016

Germany

October 19, 2016

Sometimes I try to remember that people who do Postcrossing don't always speak English, or don't come from the same culture as me, so don't feel that it is important to put messages on the cards they send.  I try, but sometimes I get upset when I receive a generic message that could be written to anyone.  This is one of those cards.

The actual picture is fine, but on the reverse side the message is very short and bland.  However, they did write it...I have had cards with no message written on them at all.  Those were worse!

The person wrote,

"Dear Postcrossing-friend
Love greets from Germany
Have a nice day and fun with

Postcrossing. "

Caribbean feeling in front of the door.
 I liked the cancellation stamp to the left.

No comments: