Monday 5 December 2016

France

November 26, 2016

I had a little bit of a challenge with this card.  The sender wrote it entirely in French.  My French is terribly rusty and completely confused with my feeble Japanese ability, so I had to turn to Google Translate for an explanation.  Please don't blame me if the translation isn't correct!

Loïc wrote,

Bien le bon jour de brumaire ma chere Helen.  De prime abord j'espere que hi te portes comme un charme en, cette periode automnale et que celle-ci te sied aisément.  Je me present, je m'applle Loïc S. et suis enchanté de faire ta connaissance via ce canal ce communication un soupcon dèsuet mais ò combien agréable..N'est-ce pas?! Sur cette missive succinete, je te salue bien bas..Bons baisers des Hauts - de- france

Emoticone


Well the good day of brumaire my dear Helen. At first glance I hope that you are charmed in this autumn period and that it suits you easily. I introduce myself, I call Loïc S. and am delighted to meet you via this channel this communication a suspicion soon but ò how agreeable..Isn't ?! On this succinct missive, I greet you low .. Good kisses of the Hauts - de - france


Emoticon


A beautiful stamp too...


No comments: